ANZLIC - the Spatial Information Council (ANZLIC) Secretariat currently resides in the Australian Government Department of Communications and encourages the dissemination and exchange of information provided on this website.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the ANZLIC logo, and
- content supplied by third parties.
In future this license will be signified by either one of the graphics shown below:
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to ANZLIC - the Spatial Information Council as:
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
ANZLIC has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party, and
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
- the banner imagery is provided by DigitalGlobe. DigitalGlobe usage rules can be found here http://media.digitalglobe.com/Usage-Guidelines.
- Geocoded Addressing banner– image of letter boxes - © halans – CC BY-NC-SA
- Place Names banner– road sign - sample of Australian Place Names ©Bas Hasselaar – CC BY-NC
- Transport banner– Warringah Freeway - Photo by wiki common
- Land Cover banner– Sunflowers on the Darling Downs - ©David Marsh – CC BY-SA 3.0