This website contains information relating to the function of ANZLIC – The Spatial Information Council (ANZLIC) and follows the Australian Government 'Web Guide' for Ministerial and Agency Websites.
This website has been designed for optimal use on modern browsers. Please update your browser to its latest version if you are experiencing display or functional issues when using this site.
This website is managed and maintained by the Department of Communications, Australia. All enquiries regarding site management, performance or technical issues should be addressed to the Web Administrator.
Content and contributors
All material contained in this site is copyright except where explicitly stated to the contrary, and is intended for your general use and information. Some content and images have been supplied by other sources and cannot be reproduced or used without express permission from those respective sources. Any credit and source information for images is contained within the Alt text of each image.
For further information please see the website's Copyright Statement.
Guidelines for linking to this website
If you intend to create a link, we request that you adopt the following guidelines:
- When linking to the website, link to main collection level pages wherever possible.
- Deep linking is permitted, however this can create maintenance overheads as the page to which you link may become unavailable or move.
- Where appropriate to the context of the link, it is good practice to indicate the website to which the user will link.
Please note that permission to link to this website is not granted if:
- inclusion on the requesting site implies the endorsement of the site or product
- the requesting site uses the Minister's website solely for commercial purposes
- the material linked to is changed technically (e.g. the material is framed and users are unable to determine the location of the original material)
- linking to the site is deemed to be in contravention of Government policy or not in the public interest.